Artist Business Club
Bridging the gap between arts and enterprise.
From the very beginning, MAIA has been committed to exploring how business practice can support the sustainability of working creatives. Work with a focus group back in 2013 led to the start of our Business Club for artists, arts professionals, media creatives and designers.
Through this work, we also design and deliver creative enterprise programmes in universities to help nurture, equip and enable the next generation of leaders and practitioners.
- Professional practice, employability & the creative economy
- Funding & finance
- Marketing, branding & communications
- Digital arts and technology
- Future practice & the role of the arts
- Identifying opportunity, creative thinking & strategy
We have worked with University of Warwick and University of Worcester and are currently developing new partnerships. Our Business Club returns in 2017. For more information or to discuss developing a programme for your students or young people, email firstname.lastname@example.org